Glynda

Glynda
The World is just a click away

About Me

My photo
My husband, Tim, calls me a Domestic Goddess. I retired from the world of Hairdressing to this new position of stay at home mom to my four dogs, gardener, housewife, and part time artist, and now a blogger. Should be interesting.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wow, that was easy, creating my new blog spot.
My inspiration for blogging is my new home in SC. We where transferred here from Auburn, Al. Oct. '09. I literally feel, i was pulled out by the roots and planted, bam right here. Funny how things seem in the beginning. I was excited about moving. You know "wow it must be amazing to be the one moving to a new place". I should have known, the honeymoon stage of moving didn't last very long. Remember the phrase "theres no place like home". Well that says it all, tears flowed freely for awhile, then adjustment, well i'm still adjusting. etc...
I sit here smiling thinking about so many things. My life has taken a 360" turn, the best part is I love it. Yes I miss my friends and family, but I love being at home, getting up when I choose, gardening, cooking, cleaning, yes, pursuing my hobbies, and a husband that loves me and allows me to be whatever I need to be. As I said 360" a complete change.
Well, that's my inspiration for starting my blog, "The Collard Patch". With that said lets see what grows in my Collard Patch.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't had a post since July 2010. Get crackin'. Love the title of your blog...you must live in the south. I was born and raised in Florida with parents from Georgia and Louisiana, but have spent the last 35 years in Minnesota. But, I grew up eating collards. Anyway, thanks for your kind comments. Jane

    ReplyDelete