Glynda

Glynda
The World is just a click away

About Me

My photo
My husband, Tim, calls me a Domestic Goddess. I retired from the world of Hairdressing to this new position of stay at home mom to my four dogs, gardener, housewife, and part time artist, and now a blogger. Should be interesting.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lily

Lily is my Min Pin. I rescued Lily from the Humane Shelter in Auburn. She stole my heart the first time I saw her. I thought it was fate that brought us together. Well, I soon realized Lily loved everyone and they also thought they where her favorite. She still has that ability to reel you in. This is the history on the "Red Dogs"
Lily adopted needed a trip to the vet. I got the call from my vet wanting to know what to do. What's wrong? I asked. Lily had also reeled in a date with another doggie. My innocent precious doggie was to be a mommy. My vet had discovered four little puppies hiding inside Lily. Can you imagine my surprise. Sorta like how I discovered I was having twins at 32, that's another story. Back to Lily. We saved the pups and Lily was and is a wonderful doggie mother. This is where Phoebe and Buster came to be. The two other pups where successfully adopted.

"Lily", my very first pastel painting, was a Christmas present several years ago for my husband Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment